Tuesday, November 23, 2004

 

George W. insists on playing Joker in new Batman movie. Will Batman stop him?

mp3 demo-bass creator '84 checkitout it's pretty hardcore. Speaking of horrorcore I hope you enjoyed Bushwick.
___So I was in class the other night and I said something and these two people went 'Awwww, Dylan' I mean, 'Awwww rhetoricpig, you're too young to be so cynical.' I had no idea what they were talking about. Lookin' at me w/ stupid puppy dog eyes, I'm nice and sweet not a skanky bastard.
___Hey, I'll blog whatever I want 'specially if my therapist has Thanksgiving off.


Comments:
Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?