Wednesday, November 17, 2004

 

Here, a dribble glass.

You ever see that movie Cube? If ya' haven't, do. Or don't. Well this song reminds me of that movie, but in a good way, sorta. Dragnet and Peter Gunn by Art of Noise. Also by those Art of Noise bastards is this ever TWEAKED James Bond Theme. I'm sorry, I'm rage-filled at the moment. I wish I had my teddy to beat up. But here let me share. F**k Enoch by blankentry. God Bless The Child by Billie Holliday, a truly sick song, God bless the child that's got his own. Spice Up Your Life and Wannabe by The Spice Girls. More hate. The Devil by The Brothers Johnson.

My favorite was Victoria. And Sporty.

I gotta stop listening to that Tom Waites Hoist That Rag song that Vinyl Mine put up.
posted at 9:20

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?