Friday, November 26, 2004

 

A rhetoricpig hypothetical. And Jacques Callot kicked your ass (artistically speaking) four hundred years ago. And what may be my favorite song!


commedia callot
Cooley High-Rodney O and Joe Cooley
So imagine the abolition of the super city state (every radical's wetdream) and a Somalian community (or Dutch or Basque or Irish or whatever so don't give me the 'brown people' thing) in central Indiana starts getting some serious military hardware support from the mother country. Am I missin' somethin'? Is this a good thing? So can anyone explain to me how the abolition of the city state is more than a dream, such as one where you are so high (as the proverbial kite) and looking through the city for your wallet, while walking through grey goo and denying a violent murder that you MAY have commited in a schizophrenic fugue? Sorry, that's one of my favorite past dreams, actually an amalgam of some common themes.
_And don't complain when I post my favorite song more than once.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?