Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 

A.k., a.k., a, a, a, a.k. fourty seven was my weapon of choice, until I met you.

I'm Sorry That I Got Fat, I Will Lose Weight by Wesley Willis, attorney at law. How about a nice Hawaiian Punch? Billy's Bones by The Pogues. Sweat! Burn Babylon by Gold Chains(that's my kinda woman) and No Feelings by those Sexy Pistols.

You love-uh the rhetoric? You want-uh the rhetoric? Eh? Eh? I declare a new national(or global) day of observance.. The name is not set in stone but I call it 'No Hitler Analogies Day'. On No Hitler Analogies day no one would be compared to Hitler. Nothing would be spoken of as 'nazi-like'. On No Hitler Analogies Day there would be no being reminded of 'shades of Mengele'. In short no mention of Nazis or Hitler. Old Adolf is the laziest rhetorical trope around.

"You can take those candles off your tree this year and put up electrical lights."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?