Monday, December 20, 2004

 

Have you heard this before? *EXPLICIT LYRICS*

Here's some old Big E. Smalls. Groupies by Mel-O, Notorious B.I.G., and Frank White. Music House Ent.. It's dirty. If ya know the year let me know.

Oh, and the Mp3 tease I did four posts ago was side one of Pete Townshend's Empty Glass. Ya lazy busters.

I wish I lived in London, if only to have someplace to go dancing. Glitch, grime, electro, slimy old house, it's all better than what I can find in LA. I got gabbahouse, hardcore, reggae, acidjazz, trance, goa trance, ambient techno, Mexican house, bad gay techno, more jazzy house, drum circles, and the swill that passes for eighties music.

Hardcore's not that bad, if I were on different drugs. Or a decade or more younger. And if I were gay or Mexican I might feel like there were tons of venues.

I forgot the most prevalent type of club music, 'pay 40 dollars to get in and wear a shiny shirt', soulless house. I'm not sure of it's exact genre title.

Comments:
Side 2 would be cool eh?
 
And I forgot the drum and bass, which, hold your stones, I am not the most fond of.
 
mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans
 
A
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?