Wednesday, December 29, 2004

 

Hillary Rodham Jacko?


White Boys (Can't Control It)-Boy George and Culture Club

So my friend. Yes, I have one friend. So my friend says that my recent news round-up was leaning left. I know, I know, I worried about such as I wrote it. Gawdam, this white boy can't control it!
I thought all the conservatives wanted was to be left alone. But here in the states they've been dancing around like coked-up elves, saying crazy, loud sh!t and throwing their doughy weight around in a most injudicious manner. But don't you worry your pretty little head anymore, dear reader. Rhetoricpig will have 'what for' to give to the whiny and self-important, role-playing left.
So Michael Jackson continues to try to clear his name by spending as much time as possible with little children. Hmmm, good idea? Remember the TV special on Jacko. The one by Basheer(sic) that caused an uproar and was just a bit before his indictment. There was much disturbing to be found. Much. But I have a favorite that no one has mentioned. And I am still disturbed. Ay. You will remember or can imagine many camera pans of MJ's paintings and artwork. One painting was one of Bill Clinton and Michael. The composition is strange, they are very close and Michael is slightly lower. Michael looks 'different'. Michael looks... more feminine. Michael has his hair exactly like Jacqueline Onassis Kennedy, Jackie-O! AND he's wearing one of those first lady suits! Off-pink! See, dense reader, Bill Clinton and his wife Michael Jacquelson! Oh whatever. It doesn't seem that extraordinary now or worth all these valuable typed pixels.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?