Tuesday, December 07, 2004

 

I pulled from the lower left end of my collection, and vowed to post something. I actually do like this song.

Play The Field by Debbie Gibson, off of Out Of The Blue '86. I also am a big fan of Menudo. Don't worry, it's in the pipeline and on it's way.

Does future head of Homeland Security (the largest government organization, ever) Bernard Kerik look more like Oddjob or Dabney Coleman? Is he soft and stupid or brutal and cunning? I guess you could be soft, brutal, stupid, and cunning. I can defend all of Bush's cabinet choices so far, but Bernie has me vexed. Mom killed by her pimp, highschool dropout, trained the hardcore Iraqi police, headed Saudi family security forces, and Rudy Giuliani's favorite police chief. Those are Bernie's bullet points. Oh, and he looks pretty interesting. Wrestler?, thug?, abusive cop?, fat guy?, all of the above.

Comments:
A
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?