Sunday, December 12, 2004

 

One of the main purposes of my blog has been forgotten and abandoned! Until now.

This is the first World Class Wreckin' Cru song I've posted. Mission Possible by WCWC. I got the single, I couldn't find a pic, but oh man, Dre is looking slammin' in his red smoking jacket with matching pants. POWER. His twentysomething self is in full effect. It's from the LP Rapped In Romance, I need that disc. No offense to anyone but when it comes to the Wreckin' Cru it makes a difference if Dre and Cube are present and it's not just a lone Lonzo, no offense to Lonzo.
Oh, and the pic, Wreckin' Cru, leaning eight-story building in Manila, they seemed to go together. At least obliquely. And the pic reminds me of childhood fever dreams, that's always good.

Comments:
WHOA?! (agog)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?