Friday, December 31, 2004

 

Rock and roll superhero? Buckethead....raaaaaaaaah!

I was younger, how can you deny the attraction of a man wearing a chicken bucket on his head, and whom never takes off his halloween hockey mask. What does the future portend. Let me shake my magic eightblog. It says Lobotomizer (the scariest rollercoaster ever) by Bucketheadland. Hrmm, more confusion.
This post is completely truncated from it's original form. But it's original form made rhetoricpig uncomfortable. Let me share just a bit.
Oh f*ck! F*ck you! F*ck me! Neither of us come here for the reinforcement of archetypes, manly, sensitive, or otherwise.
*oink*

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
That's a good link, with a great pic of the man in the scary mask. He's tall.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?