Thursday, December 30, 2004

 

Short but, oh so sweet. *Now that it's over I think this post needs an advisory warning.* * Warning*

Crying Heart Blues by Red Allen and Frank Wakefield off of Acoustic Disc's The Kitchen Tapes from their Acoustic Archive Series. Here's the site.

My post's title calls for me to say nothing, but...

What can ya' say about 120,000+ dead? Nothing, that's what. Death calls on all, be they hip or not. What is there? Try to live without too much fear of death? And hope the actual dying part doesn't take too long?

I should've stuck with f%cking nothing. Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing.

I don't know about you, but I personally was real busy trying not to be crazy, anxious, angry, or depressed before these deaths of biblical proportions. .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... That's one hundred and twenty periods. The adult human body holds about 5 litres of blood. Averaging half that for the third children, we get an average of 4 litres of blood per body. That's about one aught six gallons. A cubic meter holds a thousand litres. 120,000 people, that's about 2,520 fifty-gallon drums of blood. That's like if every one of your CDs became a giant barrel of blood.

I apologize for this post. I hope I released something rather than ignited something.

Comments:
rhetoricpig! you are my favorite blog argh I sound like a groupie but really I am. your comments, so clever and you don't care, post ever you want. please oh my god never stop. tee hee.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?