Tuesday, December 14, 2004

 

We both know you have better things to do. Go read Fluxblog or Another One Bites The Bucket.


by Sue Anna Joe
Red Wig by Mike Malloy, my current rhetoric fixation. It's 32 seconds.
I had such a positive response from my recent Mini-Pops postings that I decided I like praise. So I dived Uncle Scrooge McDuck like into my enormous record vault. Swam around and pulled out Bill Cosby's What Ya Think 'Bout Lickin' My Chicken, but alas it had an inoperable repeating skip seconds from the end. So here's this crap. I'm On My Way Back Home, this is off The Partridge Family Sound Magazine. Unlike the rest of my Partridge Family albums, the orchestra on most of these tracks is mixed in way too loud.

tangent

If the CIA poisoned me I'd really resent it. I wonder how Paul Robeson felt?

tangent

"Uhm, normally, when you dip paper to make acid.....", "Yeah?", "You don't use thick construction paper.", "So?"
So then they sold it to me and I hallucinated my girlfriend smearing lipstick on her face like a tittied gorilla. I always liked to keep some range of awareness around me, at least say two feet. So when I couldn't find my dick and didn't know where the car I was sitting in was, I knew I was making my momma proud.

Ah, memories. Old, old, old memories.

The first fifteen seconds of the first of these two tracks is pretty cool. From the way, way, wayback machine here's The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown with Fire and Come and Buy. Ampersands seem to be iffy on the aggregators. On Come and Buy it sure sounds like he says 'c*nt brother, you lie'. Actually that's why I posted it.

Comments:
I own some Partridge Family stuff too.
 
My tastes run to the cathartic. Come again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?