Monday, December 13, 2004

 

You might want to just turn around right now.

The Mini-Pops present Karma Chameleon and Do You Really Want To Hurt Me. Here's the cover. Yes, it's all kids, I'm pretty sure there was another unaffiliated children sing pop hits show on at about the time. I am oft to think of a cartoon I saw decades ago in MAD magazine. It showed a jarhead looking normalguy watching tv. The tv shows Boy George singing 'Do you really want to hurt me?' The thickneck's eyes are bugging out and he's choking the life out of his can of Coors. He does want to hurt him.

Oh yeah, this is a K-TEL record(as advertised on tv) 1984.

Comments:
I swear my sister had that album. Horrific.
 
We aims to please. Come again.
 
The really unfortunate thing is that Disney is still pursuing this same concept 20 years later. I have seen the commercials.
 
lovedonnaz shudders in horror.
 
Are you guys asking me to post some more of the tracks? Just quit beating around the bush, okay.
 
yes post some tracks plz! i love the MiniPops!

flaming_tiger986@yahoo.com
 
I am looking for my memories through the stories, the narrative of people. I feel it is difficult but I will try.
povaup

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?