Thursday, January 20, 2005

 

The gauge of my memory sieve just got larger.

mp3s- #3 and #4 from Toni, Tony, Tone's Sons of Soul
My Ex-Girlfriend (one of my faves)
Tell Me Mama

I had a post planned about how all chordata (animals with spinal chords) are basically double layered tubes with three types of cells, inside, outside, and just in-between. These in-between cells are most interesting, your anus and the always-wet parts of your lips. The second part of this kiboshed post was a exploration of the idea that waste traveling through your digestive system (from teeth to ass) is never actually inside of you. Rather it is in a contiguous channel traveling through and defining the tube that you are. Urine is your only true waste.

So you say, 'you just posted it.' Well, what I had planned was more technical. But I forgot a word. The word for the category of those in-between cells. And now these devil words have invaded my brain guaranteeing I'll never remember. It's not 'parietal', that's a bone but also cells in a cavity or channel. And it's not 'perineum' that's the space between your anus and your jubblies. Nor 'perineal'.

Comments:
Mesoderm?
 
nauseating?
 
I never know what kind of post I will encounter when I show up here. Interesting stuff that. Thanks for more of the t's.
 
Urine is NOT your only true waste. Boogers, nose and eye, are definitely wastes and ear wax and toe jam may be. Sweat removes some wastes from your skin also.
 
Skin flakes and hair, too.
 
Transitional Epithelium?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?