Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

I must punish you.

If there's one thing rhetoricpig can't handle, besides leaving the house, it's positive attention and praise. So here is an absolutely wretched, wretched song. Time Zone (World Destruction Mix) by Time Zone featuring Afrika Bambataa and John Lydon. Even the title sucks in so many ways. Nominees for worse lyrics can be left in the Zero Response comment box. But my pain is my problem, no matter how much I try to share it. Blog? And as such... love. Here is love. By Musiq, that's actually the greek letter 'mu' followed by 'siq', by Mu-siq we have Lunatic Harness off the same titled lp.
This hurt me more than it hurt you. And here's some reversespeech, Cause I Love You.

Comments:
thank you mister for the time zone song. i was trying to find that on an internet thievery ring and i couldn't so you made my life better. betta!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?