Sunday, January 16, 2005

 

I think the Pizza Hut delivery guys by my house are part of some Bush conspiracy.

Kill All The DJs - Beats for Beginners
See, I was having a hotdog at QT's dogs, actually a split and grilled Chicago fire dog with mustard and onions. And next door is the Pizza Hut. Well pizza man #1 was driving out while pizza man #2 was walking into the Hut. And get this, #1 signalled #2 by honking his horn! Whatever the code was, the message was passed because #2 smiled at his conspirator!
Now all this could be an extended series of Rube Goldberg coincidences. But! But I smiled at pizzaman #2 as he walked up to the store... And he did not smile at me!
What the HELL is Bush up to NOW?!
My photo-server's down today, so imagine a picture of a bloody butcher knife.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?