Friday, January 07, 2005

 

Move over, baby.

How's that delicious-looking pie?
America taught me how to kidnap and torture cats. Exit the stargate.
That's my favorite line from Non Phixion's Black Helicopters. And off the Driv3r videogame soundtrack, here's Teddybears STHLM backing up rhetoricpig asking you nicely to, "Move Over."
The Devil is beautiful. That's why he's the Devil. The mullahs say that music will stupefy you, and make you ripe for the Devil. They've got a point.
That too is off the Driv3r disc. Ripe For The Devil by Okuniev. I'm runnin' out in the rain to rent that 'ish. See, I rented it before, and it sucked round things. Gamewise, it was... jenky. But I heard nothing. See when I play games, which I am oft to do till my arthritic hands curl up like the pincers they've become, when I play the sound is minimal and I am usually listening to some horrid talk/rhetoric program or, in the rare times I'm calm enough, music.

Comments:
That Teddybears Stockholm track is something else. Very nice.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?