Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

It ain't easy bein' greeen.

Today's mp3s are Too Much Love by LCD Soundsystem, Attitude by The Misfits, Cold Beverage by G Love and Special Sauce, A Little Is Enough by Pete Townshend and Raphael Rudd, and I Got a Bag of My Own by James Brown.

Fuckin' rhetoricpig's had a week or two. Lotsa school, the work type and the class type. Having special-needs preschoolers sneeze in your face can get old. I left my house. I went dancing. I talked to people at work and a couple of truly gorgeous girls, one an old friend I contacted, yes, I used to have friends. Did I mention I left my room?
Man, I feel like the sword of Damocles is always over this pig's head, or for the plebes, ya'know the wizard Shazam that gives Billy Batson his powers and he has this big stone throne and over it, hanging by a thread, is a huge stone block, like that. Though my problem's not when I'm on the throne.
Sometimes rhetoricpig fancies living in one of those 'group' homes, not the ones where they take you on trips to the store, but one that lets you walk to the store on your own. Yea.

I know I can bounce around and have some semblance of fun by using mania and too many drugs. But, I've decided not to do that anymore. I also know that growth takes place in the company of discomfort, translated for our librarian friend Nichole as 'the zone of proximal development'. I've also been more grounded, calm, and centered (take your pick) the last weeks... so I had to contact the girl that makes me the opposite of those things more than anybody.

The photo's somethin' I tweaked, original by Hexod.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?