Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

Jeb Bush is breeding brown Bushes!

Iran. Let's have a set-to and talk about Iran. First off, don't automatically assume I'm anti-war or against the success of the pillaging and rape-facilitating corporate mega-men. I'm approaching this from a more gestalt-oriented, aesthetic angle.

That out of the way, IRAN! Fucking Iran!

For moral guidance let us now turn to Metallica. Last Caress... SHIT! That didn't work out as expected. I thought we'd get some sort of Johnny-Gets-His-Gun type message like in One.

Not directly related mp3s- Nine Inch Nails with David Bowie. This caos is killing me (hearts filthy lesson). Hurt.

- END - IRAN - PART ONE - TO BE CONTINUED -

Comments:
Hi, um, can you post those two NIN and Bowie Songs again, I guess they ran out of time
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?