Monday, March 21, 2005

 

I'll give you some effin' phrenology!

Hey lumpy, long time, no hose.

mp3s-Atmosphere-Multiples Reprise(remix)
Black Flag-Shed Reading(Ratticus Norvegicus)
Justice Vs. Simian-Never Be Alone-thanks to the seemingly abandoned Lickety Spit
Helge Schneider-We Gotta Rock, We Gotta Roll

My beard is long, as are my nails. I've eaten all the rats. My cell is deep. My beard is long. I'm full of rot. I ate a rock. I whistle when I talk. My eyes are weak, as is my skin. I nary feel a tear.

In honor of the upcoming death of the burgeoning activist movement here is a jpeg of an r. piggy original, March On Washington. Aww, whadaya mean death?! I'll explain at my leisure, keep your panties held.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?